INGREDIENTS : 1chicken weighing 1 kg 400 with liver,200 g button mushrooms, 3 stalks parsley,60 g butter, 20 g bread , 700 g potatoes, salt, pepper
1. Clean and wash the mushrooms. Wash and dry parsley and remove leaves. Mince the chicken liver, parsley, chopped mushrooms and bread.
2. Preheat the oven at 220°C. Melt 15 g of butter in a frying pan and fry the stuffing for 2 minutes on a moderate heat.
3. Add salt and pepper and leave to cool.
4. Once the stuffing has cooled, stuff the chicken and sew it up (or plug with a ball of greaseproof paper).
5. Put the chicken in an oven dish, coat it with 15 g of butter and put in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Peel and quarter the potatoes. When the chicken has cooked for 15 minutes, arrange the potatoes around it, adding knobs of butter, and leave to cook for a further 35 minutes.